After careful consideration for the health and safety of residents, employees, and family members, our community amended its visitor policy on Monday, March 16, and is restricting visitors from entering our community.
Please bookmark the LCS website for future updates and information regarding our community COVID-19 response and prevention measures already implemented, such as:
- Enforcing social distancing guidelines through staff and resident education, temporary service modifications and removal of commons furniture.
- Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and disinfecting common community areas
- Implementing temporary visitor restrictions, including deliveries
- Canceling group social events and recreational activities and maintaining engagement through new programs and activities.
- Delivering an in-home fitness program
- Bringing residents together while keeping social distance with alternative activities such as Resident Rallies, Cocktail Hours and Drive through BBQ. View the recent Deck Party HERE and get a taste of the Timber Ridge spirit.
- Reviewing and executing our emergency preparedness and response program
- Asking residents and employees to reschedule travel plans and remain in our community
- Deploying an updated visitor advisory for communities and to campus
- Coordinating best practices across the broad, LCS partner network
- Making the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 prevention resources and recommendations available to all employees
- Maintaining frequent communication with residents regarding service modifications, in home programming and infection control expectations.
- Sharing video tours and engaging in virtual meetings, contact the team HERE to learn more
- Safeguarding residents and providing convenience by:
- Providing apartment delivery meal service
- Creating an on-site convenience store and personal shopping program
- Disinfecting all mail and package being delivered to the community
All future updates regarding the COVID-19 response, including visitor policies, social distancing guidelines, and prevention recommendations, can be found here. LCS has also opened a national hotline for information. Call 855-998-4934. For local information about our community, please use 425-427-5200.